Thursday, November 15, 2007

Library

It has been donkey number of years since I borrowed a book from a library. When I using the automated machine to scan the card and the book at the library, I felt so alien lol. I followed the instructions on the screen display but I still cannot get the book processed. In the end I gave up & approach the library staff. It not that I don't know how to use, the screen instructions told me to approach the counter. hehe~
This is my card, receipt & the book

On my way home, I bought a packet of Hokkien Mee at S$3. Taste great. The last time I ate Hokkien Mee was like 3 weeks ago.

Hokkien Meee~ Freshly opened up!


After I squeezed the limes and transfer
to a bowl. It's easier to eat from a bowl.


That all for now! Enjoy the mv below & take care all~
v(^o^)v

蘇打綠 - 無與倫比的美麗


You wanna say something? Click Here!
 

Say! Say! Say! ~