Sunday, November 18, 2007

Answer to Library

Now I got the answer to borrowing books from the library, now I know why the machine instructions told me to approach the counter staff. Because I scanned the wrong barcode!

I used this barcode!


When I reached home and open
up the book to read, I found this!

Oh my god! Luckily when I was doing this stupid act in front of the machine, no one was beside me. I am a computer student, trying to use a computer to borrow a computer book, but i don't know how to use it! I really feel like a cock at the moment I saw the barcode inside! LMAO!

羅志祥 is out with a new album, <<舞所不在>>. His previous album and this is very familiar to Jolin's kinda album, the new dance king? Okay, thats all for now, bye and take carez all~

一支獨秀 MV


You wanna say something? Click Here!
 

Say! Say! Say! ~