Thursday, November 08, 2007

Managing Finance

I am getting poorer and poorer as time goes by. I really need to manage my finance now. Need to keep track of my spendings and spendings. 你不理财, 财不理你, meaning, if you don't manage your finance, money will ignore you.

Bill Gates once said, "I could spend 3 million dollars a day, every day, for the next 100 years? And that's if I don't make another dime". Meaning, I only need a day of his wealth. To be fucking rich. lol

I have been reading my "Foundation for E-Business" textbook, notice I used the word "reading" not "studying". Because if you read, u only need to know. But if you study, you need to fucking understand. HaIzzZZzzz.....
So many wordy words words words...


The thickness of the textbook
is the diameter of a 50¢ coin


Jolin's 非卖品 MV is out, This is the only
song that I feel is nice in her whole album


卓文萱's album is out too! Enjoy~


You wanna say something? Click Here!
 

Say! Say! Say! ~