Friday, October 30, 2009

New i5 Desktop Computer

Saying bye bye to my 6 years, 2 months, 19 days old Pentium 4 computer. I still remember the old P4 was built by my cousin during 2003 National Day.

Bought a new DIY system, on 28 October 2009, from PC Themes. Good customer services and after sales support. They provide 10 days of 1 to 1 exchange for any hardware failure, other shops only 7 days.



There are the specs of my new system:
Mainboard: Gigabyte P55M UD2 (2 GPU, 12 USB, 1 e-Sata, 1 firewire)
CPU: Intel Core i5 750 (2.67 GHZ with 4 cores)
RAM: 4GB (2x 2GB DDR3 Team Elite)
Graphics: Palit Radeon HD 4850 (Dedicated:512 MB and up to 2301 MB)
Hard Disk: 640 GB (2x 320 GB Western Digital)
OS: Windows 7 Professional 64 bit

It cost me around S$1100 including cab fares and keyboard+mouse. I hope it could last me for the next 5 years.... haha!

Currently I am facing some problem with my Netgear wg111v2 wireless adapter. Hopefully, I can solve it by this evening....

蕭亞軒 - 鑽石糖


You wanna say something? Click Here!
 

Say! Say! Say! ~