I'm still waiting for temp jobs and it hasn't been much phone calls from the agencies. Is it economy really that bad? I still remembered when I was in sec 4, I got my temp jobs after 2 days of searching. Well, I went to find my resume.doc and updated it. I am prepared to forward it to the agencies once the updating is completed. For the last 2 days I have been trying to create simple Java applications for my mobile phone and it worked!
Preview

This coming June, many stars are releasing their albums! Below are some music updates from i-weekly.
On 23 May 2008, the International Court of Justice awarded the Pedra Branca island to Singapore. (Source:
wikipedia). Ever wonder what will happen in 2012?
Pedra Branca 2012

Just for laughs~ Got it from
董素华's blog. Thank you for reading~ byebye~
You wanna say something? Click Here!