Friday, May 09, 2008

Exams update

I just finished my Math paper on Tuesday, and all I can say is that the paper is freaking easy. I aimed for 70 marks and above when I walked in into the exam hall. But when I came out knowing that I can get at least 85 marks! whauahaha!

Just received my (ADSL2 + Wireless) modem from SingNet on Thursday. A recontract of 2 years with SingNet (1mbps). First 12 months at S$17.81 and next 12 months at $35.62. With a free wireless modem and S$30 taka voucher. I was actually planning to sign up after my exams, but because of the taka voucher, my sister (also my broadband sponsor) told me to recontract last week.
It's heavy


Nor~


Here is the 2WIRE 2701


The modem is actually the same as the the MIO service and I will be doing the installation after my exam as well as getting a WiFi USB adapter. OKOK that is it for now. I will leave with 2 songs from the Olympics 2008. Thank u for viewing!

奧運會倒計時100天慶祝活動 - 北京歡迎你


周杰伦 - 千山万水 (奥运会倒计时100天庆祝活动)


Wishing all the best for my exams? Click Here!
 

Say! Say! Say! ~