Saturday, May 17, 2008

Exams are over!

15 May 2008, while rushing to take the train to Tiong Bahru for my Java exam, I managed to grab a copy of TODAY, it has been a long time since I managed to grabbed a copy of today.
TODAY


After the paper, CIS frens and I took FuQi's van to bugis area and had lunch at Parklane DeliHouse. Coz they are planning to go mind's cafe, FuQi used alot of coupons.

Count the number of coupons!


Fried Wanton Mee Pok

After the lunch, I left them to Sim Lim Square and buy my WiFi USB adaptor. Upon reaching home I took hours to setup the wireless router because the so called SingNet's "smart wizard" is dam fucked up which I end up calling SingNet twice. The second the I called them, I was dam fed up, the technician only knows how to say "I see", "I see" and wasted 30 minutes of my time without solving my problem. In the end? I solved it myself...

NetGear WiFi USB ($39) 3 yr warranty 1 to 1 exchange

This time I really need to look for a job, coz I am really broke. I also need to buy a pair of sports shoe since I also don't know the pair of new balance from SAF throw to which corner of the store room liao and I need to train up for my IPPT....

Thank u for reading~ Be sure to come back~

張信哲 - 逃生


冰淇-不了了之

You wanna say something? Click Here!
 

Say! Say! Say! ~