Useful information for SingNet Broadband users, your technical help desk is 1800 8486933
and to test if you are really connected to SingNet you can "ping 165.21.83.88" which is the SingNet DNS server
Virus Scan 8.5: Enabling the "Disable On-Access Scan" Menu Item
Source: http://8help.osu.edu/3397.html
By default, this option is disabled.
To turn this feature off and enable the menu item:
The option is disabled?

Right click on the VShield icon in the system
tray and choose "Virus Scan Console".
Right click the entry
for "Access Protection" and choose "Properties".

Un-check the option for "Prevent McAfee
services from being stopped" and click OK.

There your go~ it's enabled!


Right click on the VShield icon in the system
tray and choose "Virus Scan Console".
Right click the entry
for "Access Protection" and choose "Properties".

Un-check the option for "Prevent McAfee
services from being stopped" and click OK.

There your go~ it's enabled!

This is my first IT tip in my blog, because when I learn some tips from the internet, I usually keep them as bookmarks. As time goes by, I lost track of everything. I choose to post here coz next time I can refer to whenever I want to. Thank u for reading.
張韶涵 - 親愛的,那不是愛情
Wishing me a Happy New Year? Click Here!