Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Books are KungFu manuals, While Schools are BattleField

Inspired by Ian's post, I visited the new.com.au website. There contains alot of interesting & fun stuff. Let me introduce this concentration game to you all, right click here and save target as. It is exactly the same game when we played in younger and happier days. Where there are 3 cups overturned and put a small crushed paper in the middle cup and the person will switch the position of the 3 cup repeatedly, at the end, if you guess correctly, you win. Easy?

Wow! I managed to get all 8 speed correct!
Actually the last 2 steps are pure luck! lol


Below is one art dance video
that will really amaze you!

For those who read Cruz's blog, maybe you guys know that his radio drama "An Xiang" season 2 is up. I think this season 2 is much better than season 1, its also more funny. Got Jean Danker and Dasmond Koh, lol. They are also available on the podcast.sg. The download links for Seasons 1 is below. Seasons 2 link can be downloaded from the podcast.sg website. Actually, only the espisode 5 of season 2 is funny la. lol

http://www.podcast.sg/yes933/can/audio/can_ax1.mp3
http://www.podcast.sg/yes933/can/audio/can_ax2.mp3
http://www.podcast.sg/yes933/can/audio/can_ax3.mp3
http://www.podcast.sg/yes933/can/audio/can_ax4.mp3
http://www.podcast.sg/yes933/can/audio/can_ax5.mp3

For those notice my blog title, "Books are KungFu manuals, While Schools are BattleField". I am feeling quite down liao. I am starting to struggle with studies liao, even math seem so difficult. Like for assignment submission to UOL, the lecturer in SIM cannot tell u much if you don't fucking understand your question, coz the UOL side will kpkb say lecturer unfair or what fuck. Stupid rite? okok I gotta to see TV liao. lol let me end my blog here with a new song from Jay Chou, "CowBoy Busy", "牛仔很忙" Thanks for viewing & enjoy your day~



You wanna say something? Click Here!
 

Say! Say! Say! ~