Saturday, September 22, 2007

Good Morning

I am back to my days of studying for 2 weeks. Like before, I always eat my breakfast before going to school. Since primary 5's incident... (In younger and happier days...) When I was in primary 5, one morning I was feeling unwell and skipped the breakfast, few hours later I felt unwell and vomited, whatever thing I ate in the morning was also vomited. As I was vomiting in the toilet, my primary 4 teacher saw me and remind me of her lesson in primary 4, saying that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Because when you are sleeping, small "bubbles" are formed in your stomach. Breakfast help you to dissolve the "bubbles", but if you don't eat, the "bubbles" became harder and thus making the food your ate later to "bounce" out.(That's what I remembered, lol) Below is my DIY breakfast in one of the mornings, with tuna, cheese and margarine.
My Tuna Bread Breakfast


In recent weeks my computer is giving me problem and after rough investigation, troubleshooting and comments by Ian, I am quite sure it was the graphic card that is giving me the problems. I also tried out Linux boot-able CD on my PC to eliminate drivers problems.

Slax version of Linux OS loading, compared to WinXP


The inside of my PC with dust and dust...

This is the prblem when I drag the window to and fro


After the graphic card was replaced... Yeah!


I went to Sim Lim and bought a new graphic card, he guy asked me if I would like to pay by cash or NETs. Because of the hike in NETs service payment to shops, customers end up paying the fucking additional amount. Cash=S$48 and NETs=$51. fuck up rite??
So happy that the problem is solved. Thank you for viewing, bye bye.

You wanna say something? Click Here!

Say! Say! Say! ~