Thursday, July 12, 2007

Kong Ba Bao

Kong Ba Bao, known as 扣肉包 in chinese (pin-yin:Kou Rou Bao). On Wednesday afternoon, I went to AMK Hub NTUC to buy some chocolates and potatoes chips and saw the center stage got a small food fair and decide to walk around. As I walk with my fren around, there are usual "Pasar Malam" foods. But this one got something new, which is the Turkish ice-cream, where the ice-cream man will play around with your ice-cream before your can get them(where we used to see it on TV). After walking I only decided to buy a "Kong Ba Bao" which cost $2. (Not the large one below, its the size of 2 opened hands! lol)

This the extreme large "Kong Ba Bao".
Which is on the display tray. Not for sale. lol


The meat of the "Kong Ba Bao" is very tender and juicy. The juice oozes out of the stewed pork as you chew s-l-o-w-l-y, biting into the meat and the fats, tasting every bit of it. lol. It has been quite some time my grandmother hasn't made this. Maybe I can make a small request to my grandmother? lol

Say! Say! Say! ~